Tech Co Founder / CTO / Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d)
We are Kelvyn – an IoT-startup that digitizes the food industry. With state-of-the-art IoT technology, we monitor the temperature in food supply chains to grant HACCP compliance. We are in our early-stage and already have a solid customer base testing the solution with small and large enterprises in Germany & Europe. Grow with and become part of a fast paced journey in food tech.
Kelvyn is a venture created by Next Big Thing AG – a company-builder focused on the machine economy. Backed by €18m of investment, Next Big Thing is building a series of fast growth ventures that will transform the way the world works for decades to come
We are looking for a Tech Co Founder or CTO to commercialize our MVP stage software solutions, we are also open for applications of Senior Full Stack, Senior Software Developers that are willing to grow fast into this role.
- You are part of the Senior Management Team, fully responsible for the Tech division
- Take lead on building the product development strategy, process and roadmap own our Product Management process.
- Be in charge of product development, implementing agility and speed to the product delivery
- Understand business needs and translate them into outcome-driven goals and requirements
- Make product decisions, together with our hardware experts, you will be responsible for all software based tech (except firmware)
What will help you to succeed:
- BSc+ or equivalent in computer science, engineering, electronics or electromechanics, (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience managing, mentoring, building and scaling tech engineering teams
- Big Plus: a proven track record of successfully launched product(s) from an idea, over an MVP to the manufacturing stage - (Projects with own hardware design is a strong plus but not necessary)
- Hands on mentality, as we grow the tech team will grow but during the first time you need to be able to handle our tech stack: Phyton (Django BE) + AWS
Opportunity to work directly with the Founder and the experienced team of Next Big Thing
Flexible working hours
Free drinks & fruits
New and well-equipped office directly at S Tiergarten in Berlin
Freedom and full responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
A chance to join a fast-growing start-up early and grow with it
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application.